Team Lead Tech Recruiting (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, you are the leader of your highly motivated Tech recruiting team. Your tasks include, among others:
- You lead a team of Tech Recruiters who carry out the recruitment and Talent management for our Tech Teams in headquarters/international offices
- You actively take care of the personal and professional development of your team and act as an experienced sparring partner
- Be a role model for your team and demonstrate how to achieve operational excellence in the areas of recruitment and talent management by partnering with the (leaders in your) business area every day
- You enable your recruiters to deliver their best possible work and allowing them to be true partners to the business by hands-on removing all impediments in their business areas, and be accountable for setting-up your team for success
- You cooperate and partner closely with business leaders in your (Tech) area and act as a sparring partner for our leaders for all recruiting related matters/cases, and consult with leaders and managers and provide guidance when appropriate
- Working closely together with our Center of Expertise Team (Analytics, People/Org Development, Employer Branding, Labor law, People Operations) to ensure your team has the data insights, tools and information they need
- Stay ahead of the game, drive initiatives, understand trends and best practices in recruitment and other areas that could impact our business and the day-to-day work of your team members
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
Proven work experience in leading and developing a recruiting team and positioning the team as the forward-thinking experts within an organization is key. Exposure to a fast-paced and global organization is beneficial. Our Team Lead Tech Recruiting (m/f/d) will be expected to be savvy in the following areas:
- Experienced people leader with outstanding team management abilities, strong interpersonal and motivational skills as well as excellent stakeholder management skills· Passionate about taking your team and the business to the next level
- Superior analytical thinking and using data insights proficiently combined with a clear focus on results and real-life pragmatism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Strong business acumen, experience in the tech industry and a BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or a related field is a plus
- Strong affinity and a background in Tech recruitment in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is desired
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: