Senior Oracle In-house Consultant (m/f/d)
To support our team we are looking for a Senior Oracle In-House Consultant (m/f/d) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
In the Finance IT Domain we ensure automated, smart, and compliant finance processes enable our Flix business growth, driven by innovative technologies and a strong vision for a green way to travel. The ERP Finance System Team is building and operating the fundamental ERP systems and processes. If you are interested in the challenges, excitement, fun, and learning opportunities to build these systems read on:
Your Responsibilities – Paint the world green
- You support the technical and functional implementation of processes by using Oracle Fusion and further systems
- You shape the ERP landscape by actively participating in selection processes for new modules or applications
- You use your expertise to maintain and enhance the existing Oracle Fusion environment, find improvements and ensure smooth procedures
- You understand the current business processes, identify gaps and suggest improvements and continuously optimize them
- You work closely together with key users from Procurement, HR, Finance, and Legal and guarantee a stable environment
- You accompany system and acceptance tests and document these thoroughly to create a profound base for evaluations and analysis
- You build up a trustful relationship to the project members and stakeholders, consult them and represent our team
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor/Master in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics, or similar
- Professional experience as an ERP Consultant / Business Analyst / Administrator or a similar position using Oracle (Fusion)
- You are consulting Business Stakeholders and Implementation Teams to drive for Solutions based on Best Practices
- You have Experience with Implementation Projects in a role similar to Solution Architect
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud or any other Oracle ERP and an Oracle Administrator Certification are a plus
- Analytical skills and high affinity with numbers
- Fluent in English
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours and up to 60 days of working from (m)anywhere. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Flix – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at Flix Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.