Head of People Partnering (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
In this position you are proactively designing, transforming, and taking accountability of the People/HR initiatives that your team is driving in the business area. As the leader of our highly motivated People Partner team, this requires top notch experience and management of HR transformation strategy.
You work closely with the business to ensure that we remain at the front of modern mobility. And, as a member of our global People Management team, you will report directly to our Senior Vice President People & Organization and have a close interface with our Center of Expertise teams.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Lead and develop a team of 8 People Partners in the business and tech area
- Enable your team to deliver at their best and be true partners to the business, by hands-on removing all impediments in their business areas
- Connect People and business objectives, and ensure pragmatic implementation of People roadmap
- Lead the transformation and modernization that drive the people team, leadership principles and company culture
- Promote organizational change through timely communication and direction
- Ensure compliance and implementation of all People policies and processes in collaboration with the team, and control and compliance of the given budgets
- Be a role model for your team and demonstrate how to achieve operational excellence every day
- Stay ahead of the game, understand People trends and best practices that could impact our business
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- At least 8 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in a comparable role in a complex, global structure with various entities, combined with strong business acumen and practical consulting and communication skills
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a dynamic and transformative environment
- An intuition for business and an understanding of the financial implications of People initiatives
- Sound understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills as well as proven experience in working in a culturally and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders, and to deliver People solutions within timeline in a fast-paced environment
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: