Pricing Manager (Mid-Senior)
We're looking for a motivated and driven (Mid-Senior) Pricing Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You take commercial responsibility: Proactively take care of monitoring competitiveness and sales performance of the respective Market for optimal fare environment
- You act autonomously: Responsibility for bookability and price strategy for the responsible Market
- You work analytically: Define the best pricing strategy for the Market, considering current and historic demand patterns, competitor actions, and macro effects
- You work diligently and reliably: Customize prices on specific demand situations
- You take action: Decide how prices are set, and get instant feedback through customer bookings and conversion rates
- You give innovative input: Participate actively in further development of our pricing system and take over projects to optimize processes and create new features in the Revenue Management full domain
- You collaborate: Discuss your strategies within the Revenue Management and Pricing team, but also get in touch with Marketing, Network Planning and country organization to ensure we have the perfect commercial approach
- You communicate: Proactively identify and solve problems and challenges, using existing procedures
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics or similar
- 2+ years of experience in pricing
- Work experience in the field of pricing and revenue management, or similar; preferably in similar industries
- High analytical and conceptional thinking skills as well as a good understanding of numbers
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Personal initiative, resilience as well as a self-driven and goal-oriented working attitude
- Fluent in English, every other language is a plus, German is nice to have
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: