Senior Treasury Specialist
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Treasury Specialist (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You are responsible for key treasury processes on global scale
- You autonomously optimize and improve financial processes within the Flix group
- You are leading treasury and finance projects (e .g. Streamlining payment processing globally, further roll-out of Treasury tools, Working Capital Optimization)
- You support in integrating FX hedging and risk monitoring in daily operations
- You enhance the existing treasury reporting and optimize ad-hoc analysis
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or other relevant background
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in Treasury or related fields
- Experience with TMS, debt financing, and IT/Tool affinity are highly preferred
- You possess strong analytical skills and your working style is characterized by hands-on mentality & accuracy
- You are passionate about taking over responsibility for projects in a dynamic environment
- You are open minded and a great team player
- Fluent in English, German language skills are appreciated
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on sports memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: