We're looking for a motivated and driven Revenue Manager who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Responsibility over dedicated lines/ corridors and relations
- Works independently under the guidance of the TL and makes suggestions for solving problems
- Has a special task within the team
- Managing activities and projects for departmental goals and needs while assessing opportunities
- Proactively taking care of monitoring line performance, special peaks and optimizing his lines, corridors and relations
- Knowing all the other important departments and third parties and pursues the interests of the department in communication
- Project responsibility for smaller or already established cross-team projects
- Responsibility for book ability and price strategy on his lines
- Proactive dialog about line and relation performance within the team and with network teams
- Development of depth market understanding
- Directly improves parts of products, services or processes and influences operational excellence
- Mentoring interns and juniors
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Work experience (1-2 years at least) in Pricing & Yield
- Relevant education
- Able to define and work with most predefined processes for daily tasks and routines
- You are able to proactively identifie and solve problems and challenges, using existing procedures
- Brilliant communication skills
- Fluent level of Engilsh, any additional language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: