Women in Tech - Leadership - Part/Full Time
Remote · Munich, Germany
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
You are a talented woman in an engineering leadership position who will make impactful contributions to the growth of FINN. As a Tech Lead you will lead a team of up to 6 Backend and Frontend Engineers. You are directly responsible for developing your team members and for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- Full visa support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- You have the flexibility to choose how you are structuring your working time by making use of our trust-based working hours.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful projects in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, participation in the company pension scheme with an employer subsidy of 40%.
- Yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Hire and manage an incredible team: Grow a high-performing team, coach and support your team members on a daily basis. Continuously advance the technical quality, processes, and collaboration of your team.
- Best software for FINN: Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with the cross-functional teams, build tools and applications focused on automating the most frequent tasks.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Be a role model for engineers: be involved and act as a mentor in building a diverse and open-minded team where everyone has equal opportunity to pursue their personal development.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a university.
- 2+ years of managerial experience in a fast-paced software development environment.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Profound knowledge of either Typescript, React, Python, Node,js or Go
- Strong solution-finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome obstacles.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are available for at least 24 hours/week.
- You are fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Verena Ermes and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Finn Auto
Something looks off?