Senior Strategic Partnership Manager - Purchasing
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Senior Strategic Partnership Manager - Purchasing, you build successful cooperations with the most renowned OEMs of the automotive sector, as well as maintain and deepen existing relationships. By becoming a powerful partner for OEMs in the emerging mobility market of car subscriptions, you can directly impact FINN's ambitious growth plans. You’ll have the chance to work closely with our Co-Founder and proactively drive partnerships, projects and engagement campaigns to great success.
- You are part of the Munich based team with flexibility to work up to 50% remotely from home anywhere within Germany.
- In addition to an excellent fixed salary, you will be granted virtual company shares.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams. Also, 1,500€ annual development budget will help you to level up your skills.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Whether with sports membership, mental health support or a company pension plan - we take care of your well-being.
- Develop strong and sustainable partnerships: With your open and convincing personality you build and deepen our relationships with leading OEMs in automotive, as well as international dealership groups. These relationships enable you to secure first-in-line access to spot deals for FINN.
- Negotiate and close extraordinary deals: You analyze and evaluate offers and negotiate contracts to get the best deal to enable the most profitable pricing of our Fleet. With your persuasive and analytical skills, you secure long-term contracts and specify processes and procedures and minimize risks.
- Ensure an attractive FINN fleet: You plan our Fleet according to customer demand and coordinate the in-time availability of our suppliers.
- Coordinate OEM engagement: You are the interface to the FINN marketing team, and jointly create and drive innovative OEM campaigns as well as profound OEM reporting.
- 3+ years of experience in a high performance environment such as start-ups, customer-facing enterprises or strategy consultancies. We are open for any industry.
- Graduated top of your class with a university degree in business administration or similar from a top-tier university.
- Natural interest in automotive trends or prior touch points with the automotive, rental or car leasing industry.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills alongside experience in handling contracts.
- Communicative and eloquent, yet with high affinity to numbers and attention to detail.
- Fluent in German and English. Any additional language is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Paul and Anna are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See more open positions at Finn Auto
Something looks off?