New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Operations Administrator, you are a member of our Operations team and work closely with our Operations Development Lead. You own and manage the entire titling & registration process for FINN vehicles from the moment we buy them, all the way through to when they are sold. In this role you will work closely with FINN’s third party vendors, all members of the Operations team as well as our Fleet and Finance teams. Your priority is to make sure that all our cars are ready and plated on time and that all is in order come the time to sell them.
- Handle titling & registration for all new FINN vehicles
- Process vehicle re-registrations between states
- Manage all FINN vehicle titles through the lifecycle of the car with us
- Maintain database integrity with daily processed titles and registrations
- Arrange signature and send titles to new owners post-sale
- Work in-office in Manhattan to handle any physical titles
Why Work at FINN
- Competitive salary with equity participation of the company
- Annual personal development budget of $1,500
- A baseline comprehensive medical insurance plan with all premiums paid by FINN. An additional 5 PPO plans are available to satisfy any specific personal circumstance including an HSA option
- 401(k) with match eligibility for all full-time employees
- 20 days paid vacation with additional company holidays
- Hybrid office with flexible working hours
- Free lunch on in-office work days
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary parents, and 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary parents
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Subscribe to a FINN car and receive a generous employee discount (subject to availability)
- 2+ years of administrative experience, ideally in auto titling & registration
- Working knowledge of Excel and/or Google sheets
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Interested in mobility and want to shape the future of mobility with us
The salary for this role will be within the range of $49,000-$54,000. This is the lowest and highest salary that we in good faith believe to be fair for this role at the time of this posting, and is only applicable to jobs located in New York City. However, the actual salary offered may be more or less than the range posted. Factors that may influence an employee's pay within this range include, but are not limited to, their qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, education level, seniority, and performance. This compensation range may also be subject to change in the future.
Interested in joining our fast-growing startup?
Please upload your resume online. Alex and Jimena are looking forward to your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We’re revolutionizing car ownership by breaking down barriers to access and are committed to creating a team that is reflective of our customers. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See more open positions at Finn Auto
Something looks off?