Head of Organic Growth and SEO
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Head of Organic Growth & Content, you play a crucial role in helping people discover FINN through search engines and content across multiple markets, domains and languages. You will drive organic customer acquisition strategies and collaborate with teams across the company to implement initiatives. You not only thrive on creating high-quality and outstanding content, but guiding world class growth teams that deliver tangible results. You work closely with product, design and engineering to drive customer experience and growth.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to temporarily work remotely from anywhere within Germany. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support as well as a significant relocation package. Our modern offices feature frequent events with our great colleagues.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Develop a SEO & content strategy to drive organic growth: You create excitement around the FINN brand and are able to develop and implement a content strategy. You assign clear KPIs and consistently apply a test-and-learn approach to refine your strategy.
- Build great content and authority: You translate the content strategy into tangible deliverables and results. You will work closely together with creatives, SEOs, and editors to build the best automotive content for non-car people. At the same time, you and your team identify backlink opportunities and execute offpage initiatives (e.g. PR, third party links) to boost our domain authority.
- Drive experimentation and data: You develop hypotheses and continuously try out new formats and strategies to push growth. At the same time, you leverage data to derive insights and learn continuously.
- Work with a team of cross-functional experts and build a winning tech SEO product: You collaborate closely with product, design and engineering to optimize our product for search engines and users, generate content ideas with editors and content managers, and leverage agencies to ensure a high quality of execution.
- 7+ years of professional experience in fast-paced brand-guided environments, ideally in e-commerce environments selling directly to consumers.
- Experience in leading a team, organic growth strategy and owning the long-term vision with a track record of successfully balancing priorities and delivering on KPIs.
- Experience with technical SEO and the optimization of e-commerce websites across the whole funnel.
- Experience in distributing content across multiple channels, while leveraging SEO and product to increase organic traffic via search.
- Highly analytical, comfortable with numbers, and data-driven - coupled with customer obsession and eagerness to develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Full proficiency in English. German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Takashi and Hannah are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.