Senior Manager Insurance and Risk
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
FINN drives change for people, organizations, and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Senior Risk Manager, you are responsible for defining our fleet insurance programs while scaling all insurance-related systems and owning any adjacent insurance policies. You know how to navigate the intricacies and complexities of auto insurance and how they relate to different state regulations. This role will be a crucial part of FINN's business as we expand across the country and provide competitive subscription rates and world-class customer experiences.
- Competitive salary with significant virtual equity shares of the company
- Annual personal development budget of $1,500
- Comprehensive customized medical insurance: your pick of one of our 6 PPO Insurance plans including an HSA option and a plan providing free basic coverage
- 401(k) with match eligibility for all full-time employees
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program
- Holistically own FINN of America’s insurance programs, incl. auto and corporate insurance with the goal to establish a cost-efficient setup
- Take the lead for the evolution of FINN’s insurance offering. This will include the establishment of an insurance brokerage entity and the roll-out of custom-pricing for B2C customers
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management (tracking & reporting) of FINN’s existing insurance programs and constantly derive actions on how to improve insurance-related processes and metrics
- Lead RfP processes and negotiations for policies with brokers and carriers to secure the most attractive conditions for FINN.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with insurance carriers, brokers and adjacent business partners
- Bachelors degree (focus on Insurance, Risk Management, or Actuarial Science a plus)
- MBA preferred
- P&C license or ability to procure P&C license before hiring necessary
- Profound professional experience in the area of automotive insurance
- Experience building a captive is a plus
- Experience in the broader auto/mobility space
- Ability to drive results in complex, multi-stakeholder environments in a high-tech and high-growth environment
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset
- Strong negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Track record of getting things done with an ability to focus on the outcome and take the right turns along the way
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start-Up?
Please upload your resume online. William and Zohal are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal-opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We’re revolutionizing car ownership by breaking down barriers to access and are committed to creating a team that is reflective of our customers. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.