Intern to the CFO (m/f/x)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a finance intern, you are a member of our Finance & Legal Department, where you support the day-to-day business and independently plan and execute finance-related projects. In the CFO Office, you will work closely with our Chief of Staff and CFO and contribute directly to projects that shape the future of our company (such as raising equity and debt capital or supporting the strategy process by providing superior insights into the business performance).
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Fixed salary: 2.100€ per month.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- You manage and drive your own cross-departmental projects to enable FINN’s rapid growth, for example:
- Supporting our fundraising teams for both equity and debt financing with valuable analysis and investor communication.
- Running financial analyses to evaluate strategic initiatives.
- Driving the implementation of strategic initiatives, such as additional fleet financing across the organization.
- Strengthening our finance data backbone by implementing data initiatives across the organization.
- You critically question, analyze and improve existing processes. As we constantly aim to improve our current setup, you can help us build the best possible version of FINN with world-class processes that enable a smoothly running organization.
- You work closely with FINN’s CFO and Chief of Staff to the CFO to drive high-priority initiatives together.
- You are studying Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- Previous experience in Finance from consulting, Big4, high-growth startups, or another high-paced environment is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and grow in a team of highly motivated Finance professionals with consulting, banking, accounting, and data science backgrounds.
- You are well-organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess strong problem-solving abilities and creative approaches to overcoming challenges.
- You are highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and joy in precise working.
- You master Google Sheets and Slides.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Carlotta Glattzel and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for EveryoneFINN is an equal-opportunity employer.
We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.