Chief Growth Officer, B2C
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and have raised €140m in equity from leading global investors.
As Chief Growth Officer, B2C, you are a member of our senior leadership team and work closely with our CEO and other C-Levels to drive revenue growth. You are responsible for accelerating growth, building a world-leading consumer brand, and driving retention. At the same time, you care deeply about effectiveness and data to build a high-performing demand generation engine. Your objective is to make FINN the natural choice for all consumers looking for individual mobility.
- This role is based in Munich. Assume leadership responsibility in a fast-growing scale-up with significant upside potential.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€ / $3,500.
- Our open, modern offices in the middle of Manhattan and Munich are known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Generate demand to accelerate growth globally: You own B2C revenue targets and marketing budgets end-to-end. You are accountable to drive revenue predictably for the company. You specifically focus on organic growth (SEO, PR, content, word of mouth, referrals) to reduce customer acquisition costs.
- Leverage data and product to improve our demand engine: With dedicated data, product and tech experts in every B2C team you can build a demand engine driven by world-class automation, marketing mix modeling and data-driven attribution. You optimize efficiency and drive down paid CAC by leveraging technology.
- Increase the profitability of FINN’s subscribers: In our integrated understanding of growth, you are responsible for CLTV, CAC and customer churn. By preventing churn, reactivating customers and improving our offering and journey, you increase loyalty and retention to improve CLTV.
- Build a brand consumers love: We believe that a great brand is built on exceptional customer experience. It is your responsibility to develop FINN’s brand, sharpen the communication and create the most trusted and well known brand in car ownership.
- Make FINN the natural choice: By obsessing about customers you are driven to create best-in-class, personalized and high-performing products, funnels and communication flows. You develop strategies and flywheels leveraging multiple channels to reach customers and convert them. You monitor costs closely and ensure relevance to business outcomes.
- Lead FINN to future success: You share the responsibility to develop the overall strategy of the company and closely work with other C-Levels to continuously improve the offering and performance of the organization. You attract, inspire and develop a world-class growth team.
- 4+ years of senior leadership experience in a high-growth consumer company with a track-record building a love brand, leading a team of 50+ FTEs.
- Experience in leveraging data and tech to drive revenue (e.g. MMM, DDA, Personalization, Product)
- Track record of owning the long-term marketing vision and strategy, successfully balancing priorities and delivering on KPIs in a quickly changing environment with a strong emphasis on driving impact.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, coupled with customer obsession and eagerness to develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Graduated top of your class.
- Fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Maximilian and Anna are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.