Business Development Manager - Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Business Development Manager, you support our Head of Defleeting Julia in shaping the strategy, processes and partner landscape of the Operations department. You put our strategy to action by identifying, designing and executing strategic initiatives and projects as well as implementing internal scalable processes. Your analytical focus enables you to identify growth opportunities within FINN while your deep understanding of our Operations processes and Defleeting team enables you to provide valuable input to our Product team in order to shape and drive automation.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work temporarily remotely from anywhere within Germany or from home.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Drive strategic projects: You drive our future growth by aligning our projects within Operations with our company strategy. With your hands-on mentality, you realize your own projects, all the way from conceptualization until implementation.
- Derive insights and actions from data: By constantly using our Data Analytics tools and understanding the needs of the Defleeting team, you sense optimization potential within Operations. In collaboration with other departments and our data and tech team, you gear up processes for hypergrowth through automations.
- Manage relationships with key external and internal stakeholders: Defleeting is a true cross-functional topic, therefore developing and maintaining a strong partnership network also lies under your responsibilities. You coordinate the process of identifying great partners, evaluating and negotiating offers and organizing the integration to FINN.
- Continuously strive for cost-efficiency: To ensure that we meet our profitability targets, you detect opportunities to improve the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of our fleet through a data-based approach.
- Graduated with a Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration, industrial engineering, supply chain, logistics or similar.
- 1+ year of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a startup or in a strategy consulting firm.
- Experience or interest in Operations and joy in making processes more efficient.
- Strong project management and execution skills, a structured and hands-on way of working and creative solutions help you to manage changes and upcoming projects.
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset and passion to work with (new) IT tools with a natural technical understanding.
- Communicative character who knows how to eloquently excite others for their ideas.
- Fluent (minimum C1) in German and English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Julia and Hannah are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.