Chief of Staff to the CEO
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing scale-up to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and have raised €140m in equity by leading global investors.
As Chief of Staff you will work directly and closely with our CEO Maximilian Wühr as well as with the FINN leadership team, our investors, external stakeholders, and our employees. You will enable our CEO to work efficiently by supporting day-to-day business operations as well as planning and executing key strategic projects individually. This is a great role for someone who has gained experience in fast-paced, demanding environments and is looking for more insight and higher impact. In this position, you will acquire relevant experience to be a founder or CEO someday.
- This role is based in Munich with the flexibility to work from home.
- Competitive salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, and an attractive company pension plan.
- Substantial room for growth and a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€
- Flexible working hours, Kindergarten allowance as well as agency support for finding childcare.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad).
- Lead and execute key strategic projects that have a critical impact on FINN (e.g. driving a company-wide strategy process and supporting fundraising activities).
- Help attract and recruit new talents for key positions within FINN and the CEO team by supporting recruiting efforts such as interviewing and employer branding.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations within the CEO office: This can include - but is not limited to - replacing our CEO in internal meetings, helping our CEO with internal and external communications and crafting key documents such as presentations and speeches.
- Reach out to new investors and help acquire new partnerships on C-level by supporting external communication and taking part in key negotiations.
- Spar directly with our CEO and discuss strategic topics, current challenges and future projects and join all relevant meetings to get to know how a company is run that grew to over €150m in ARR in less than 3,5 years.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a high-performance environment.
- Highly effective in individually contributing and running strategic projects independently.
- High level of energy, great work ethic and hands-on mentality.
- Analytical, data-driven way of thinking to quickly get to the bottom of complex facts.
- Excellent business sense and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong command of office tools (slides, spreadsheets, docs) with an eye for detail and appealing design.
- Full proficiency in English. German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (especially to the USA).
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Maximilian and Anna are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.