Go-To-Market Intern (f/m/x) (Earliest start March 2024)
Become part of Tanso and leverage your sales expertise for climate impact.
Join our team to take an active role in helping companies to decarbonize effectively and start your career in a fast-growing environment. Your main objective is to ensure that our sales processes scale with the demand we experience and that we hit our ambitious goals.
As our Go-To-Market Intern, you help us to build and continuously improve our company processes, together with our CEO, our Sales Lead and Go-to-Market Manager. Your focus will be building up our sales pipeline and interacting with potential buyers of our software.
How you succeed
📈Learn how to sell software
- Work hands-on with our sales team, experiencing how SaaS sales work.
- Proactively contact potential customers via all channels.
- Prepare and develop our internal documents, such as sales pitches or call scripts.
🎯Help to redefine our go-to-market
- Closely work with our CEO and Sales Lead monitoring our market and competitive landscape.
- Launch test balloons with Marketing to generate more inbound leads.
🪁Space to bring in your ideas
- Proactively take responsibility for making Tanso a better company.
Whom you will be working with
- Till, CEO, one of our founders, who is currently running most of our sales efforts and leads the business strategy
- Tina, Go-to-market Manager, who is currently ramping up our growth engine, from structuring Hubspot to creating marketing campaigns
- Raffael, Sales Lead
- Sales Team
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia or Mauritz - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Till or Raffael - understand your role and see who you will be working with
You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively with our customers, your language proficiency in German should be at least level C1 or higher.