Program Manager - Reliable Travel
We're looking for a motivated and driven Program Manager - Reliable Travel for team PIA, who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct impact on our success.
Team PIA builds on our existing platform infrastructure, to develop and scale business processes with the goal to support country operations with standardized processes, while also improving safety, quality, and compliance. We deliver easy to use technical solutions for all interactions between mobility partners and operations.
This role serves as the owner of business outcomes related to delivering on the promises we make to our passengers. In this role you would manage interdependencies and implementation for various projects relating to the passengers’ experience of the ride, particularly around punctuality and operational cancellations management. You would be the main interface between HQ teams, the country organizations, and the IT Operations Domain for these topics
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- Program Leadership: Lead the development and execution of the Reliable Travel program, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- KPI Development: Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for cancellation and punctuality management.
- Service Promise Fulfilment: Oversee initiatives to consistently fulfil travel service promises, for example minimizing cancellations and optimizing punctualit
- Data-Driven Insights: Utilize data analytics for insights into travel patterns and to proactively address reliability challenges.
- Continuous Improvement: Implement continuous improvement processes based on customer feedback, market trends, and operational insights to enhance Reliable Travel.
- Customer Communication: Work closely with communication teams to ensure transparent and timely communication with passengers during disruptions
- Vendor Collaboration: Collaborate with vendors and stakeholders to enhance travel service reliability.
- Compliance and Regulation: Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards related to travel services.
- Roll-out Management: Manage the roll-out of large/complex IT deployments, ensuring stakeholder requirements are met, setting up a pilot, providing training, and creating business documentation.
- Travel Willingness: Travel to team on-sites or visit local operations teams, 5-10% of working time, to build up relationships.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Innovation Management, Economics, Business Administration or similar, or come with an interdisciplinary background.
- You have professional experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager, ideally collecting business requirements and leading large and complex projects on your own.
- You are strongly driven, self-organized, and highly reliable.
- You can prioritize, make decisions, and perform effectively in high-pressure situations, including managing a multitude of competing priorities.
- You have advanced presentation skills and are a strong, confident interpersonal communicator.
- You have an analytical mind, with a fondness for data, and strong problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy working with technology. Previous working experience intersecting with IT would be an advantage, particularly in agile development environments.
- You are fluent in English.
- You love buses and travel by bus! Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
Our Perks – More than just a job
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule with trust-based hours. We are an office-first company, and we encourage all employees to come regularly to their local office.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on Sports card memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
The following video shows our amazing success story: